SuSe boot issues

Author: Jeff James
Subject: SuSe boot issues
Hey there !! Got a problem. I installed SuSe 8.1 on my laptop and chose the automated (default) installation. I already had Win XP and RedHat 9.0 on the machine, but had to boot RedHat from a floppy. NOW, I have the SuSe boot manager running things. It asks which OS I would like to use and load SuSe or Windoze just fine. The problem I'm having is that even though it recognizes the RedHat installation, it does not boot RedHat through either the boot manager or via the RedHat floppy. Any suggestions ? When I try to boot from the floppy without going into the SuSe boot manager, I get the same results. "Kernel Panic: No init found. Try passing init= option to kernel." Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

Jeff