Computer Book Carport Sale

Author: Paul Dickson
Subject: Computer Book Carport Sale
I have about 100 computer related books that I need to sell ASAP (family
is coming into town and I have no place for these books I rarely use).
These are not "dummy" books. A large portion could be considered college
texts. I have books on Java, databases design, forth, Ada, BeOS, Fortran,
Linux, and hardware design. I'm considering about $2 to $3 per book.

I'd like to do this this evening, from 6:00 to 7:00, unless there are too
many objections to the time. I live near 35th Ave & Northern (less than 2
miles SW of Metrocenter). I'll provide an address and directions once I
seen how many can make that time period.

    -Paul