InstallFest menu - I need feedback

Author: George Gambill
Subject: InstallFest menu - I need feedback
Bart,

Looks good to me but I'm a newbie. My guess is that this form will always
be a living document. Hopefully after the InstallFest, we will review many
of your documents looking for further improvements.

You might want to consider adding:
DHCP Server
APACHE

Under Database, do we want to offer:
MySQL
PostgreSQL

Do we want to offer login options:
Text Login
Graphical Login

What about:

WebMin

I can't image any newbie coming to the InstallFest wanting a DHCP server
but, maybe some will take the form back to their office and say "Look what
this thing (Linux) can do.

Hope this helps

George