list etiquitte

Author: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: list etiquitte
Top posting? Is that what I am doing right now?

1.Html email.
2.Changing subject in the middle of a thread/ thread hijacking.
...?
                                  .-.
Robert Wultsch                   // \\
Linux User                      /(   )\              AIM:sheepsleep7
Don't fear the penguins          ^^-^^                  (602)6927564