What should I do?

Author: Emmanuel Gravel
Subject: What should I do?
There's one issue I'd found in the past that may be relevant to this.
I had loop-mounted an ISO, then shared the mount point via NFS, and
mounted this remotely. Then, remotely unmount the NFS shared ISO, and
try to unmount the ISO on the local computer. Constant complaints that
the file was in use. Kill NFS, no diff. Restart NFS, no diff. I don't
know if there'd be similar issues with CD's/DVD's.