anyone got an extra box lying around?

Author: devin rankin
Subject: anyone got an extra box lying around?
I will be getting an older computer of some kind on Wed. I think it is
a PII but it could be a first gen Pentium. I don't know yet how much
memory it has and the hard drive is old and questionable. I think it is
coming with a well used 13 inch monitor. A friend of mine is moving and
this is his old system so he is just giving it to me, I can let you
have it if your willing to come get it. I live in Glendale.

Devin