How can I switch back to Konqueror?

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: How can I switch back to Konqueror?
Thanks for the help Derek but I did that (That's how I made Mozilla the
default browser). I have no idea why it won't let konqueror be the default
again. I even removed Mozilla from the 'Application preference order. But if
I open a Konqueror window, type a webpage in, instead of going there it tells
me:

    There appears to be a configuration error.
    You have associated Konqueror with
    text/html, but it can't handle this file type.

Then it opens Mozilla automaticaly. (at least it did until I told it not to
do that)
--