ICQ

Author: Lynn David Newton
Subject: ICQ
Bart> I have gaim v0.59.1 installed and it has an
Bart> options button available when it starts. In the
Bart> options dialog that there is a section for font
Bart> options where you can increase the size.

Hmmm. I'm running v0.59.1 as well. There is no options
button. I normally start it from a button in the tool
bar, but that just runs it without options.

gaim --help from the command line is no help.

There is, of course, the Tools -> Preferences menu
selection, but the section under Conversations -> Font
Options all has to do with adding HTML glop.

I'd love to know how you get an options button to
appear???

--
Lynn David Newton
Phoenix, AZ