Cox Cable blocking port 80?

Author: roland ibbetson
Subject: Cox Cable blocking port 80?
--0-56569526-1063987316=:59149

Hello everyone, my name is mark and i'm new to the area and your group. I have cox cable and was wondering if they block port 80 for any reason. I have set up an apache webserver on slackware. Everything works fine within my network, behind my router. From the outside i can ssh, ftp, etc but cannot get to my website via port 80. I know that my router is set up correctly and is correctly directing the http to my server. If anyone has any suggestions i'd be open to them. I don't really want to call cox bcause then i'd have to deal with their issues with routers and multiple computers and who knows what other nonsense. Thanks for your help!

Ibby