InstallFest - Linux Quote

Author: Kyle Faber
Subject: InstallFest - Linux Quote
On Thursday 18 September 2003 2:01 am, der.hans wrote:
> Ernie Ball. Ford. Some oil company. The mars explorer ( that failed, so
> maybe we can skip it :). What about companies here in town? Companies t=

hat
> don't make computer components would be great.

=09Feel free to mention EMR Internet or EMR Corporation.  The former is o=
ur ISP=20
division so doesn't fit the 'doesn't make computer components', but the=20
latter is our parent company.  They "manufacture and design Radio Frequen=
cy=20
filtering & amplification products for the wireless communication and=20
broadcast industries."    That's just if you're looking to pad the list w=
ith=20
'non-computer' companies.  They're actually making the switch to Linux on=
 the=20
Desktop.

--=20
Kyle Faber
Account Manager
EMR Internet

623-581-0842 voice
623-582-9499 fax

UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and=
=20
other countries.