Frenchie success

Author: J.L.Francois
Subject: Frenchie success

Since I wil have some free time before I go online again, I have been consi=
dering a rewrite
of the MagusNet Public Proxy.=20
Sorry to say, between some of the Michigan laws and the Homeland Security e=
ffort, I may
test the waters for how autonomous I can be before doing the "cool" feature=
s I want to add.

The feature I really want to implement is using a tinyurl.com style databas=
e to do time based URL obfuscation
to prevent replay of anonymized transactions while "hiding" the actual URL =
being viewed from proxy logs.

=2E..gotta get back to work....more later....

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 01:00 pm, der.hans wrote:
> Am 16. Sep, 2003 schw=E4tzte Francois, Jean (J.L.) so:
> > I can neither confirm nor deny anything in the story. Lets just say it
> > took a REALLY convincing argument to make me move across the USA for a
> > job.
> >
> > Normal business disclaimers apply: I do not and cannot speak for Ford
> > Motor Company. :)
>
> Well, congrats, though. Also, when you speak *to* Ford, remind them that =

we
> want GNU/Linux-based cars/trucks/vans, using standard connections and
> protocols, so we can monitor how they're doing :).
>
> I'm generally fine with them making the normal connection read-only,
> though, as I don't want the guy behind me to accidentally compile his car
> kernel without the brakes module.
>
> > OT: I finally bought a house so the  email
> >     address should be good again in October!!!

> You putting up the anonymizer again?
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans

=2D --=20
begin sig.txt
Jean L. Francois - Enterprise Linux Architect
Ciber, Inc. @ FSIC - Ford Systems Integration Center
"Failure is only postponed success as long as courage
'coaches' ambition. The habit of persistence is the
habit of victory."
end