Redhat Installation problem

Author: M Rafiq
Subject: Redhat Installation problem
Bart,

Thanks for your 2 messages. I am living in NJ and Redhat8 CD's of my friends
were not good so we used 7.3 CD's. Now I downloaded Redhat9 3 images and
nvidia drivers for 7.3 and 9 also. Due time constraints could not apply
anything so far.

I shall prerfer Redhat 9 as I have to install Oracle 9i software on my new
harddisk. I am an Oracle DBA and want to test something on my home computer.
I have been working with other flavor of unix and not Linux so need a lot of
help for this flavor.

However, I am very thankful for your help and Craig White also.

Have a nice Sunday.

Regards
Rafiq