Desktop Icon Problem (Michael)

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: Desktop Icon Problem (Michael)
Okay I'm going through the automount procedure and it says:
4. Start the autofs daemon with "/etc/init.d/autofs start". The
automount directory will be empty when you "ls /automount" but the
device will be automounted when you access it e.g. "ls /automount/cdrom"
~which file do I put the command '/etc/init.d/autofs start' into to start it
up at startup?