PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #3931 - 2 msgs

Author: Craig Brooksby
Subject: PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #3931 - 2 msgs
Hey Linux Pals: I subscribe to the "digest" version of this list.
So far *today*, I have received:

        PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #3931 - 2 msgs
        PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #3930 - 11 msgs
        PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #3929 - 10 msgs
        PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #3928 - 12 msgs

Four digests in one morning, one of which contains only two messages
(one apparently an inside joke)? Gaah!

So far, I haven't seen content that is *so* time-sensitive that it must
be breathlessly "digested" and broadcast to everybody *so*frequently.
That's what "off list" e-mail is for (IMHO). Or, for those who prefer,
real-time lists like this one.

Bring back the concept of a P digest, where P is some *regular* *time*
*period* not greater than 2x/day. That's my vote!

Meanwhile, over on the AZIPA channel, we continue to consider a burning
question: "Which is better? PC or Mac?" What year are we in? I'm
using a command-line and reading Kernighan and Ritchie.

Craig (my! Are we a little touchy today?)