PPC fixed

Author: Craig White
Subject: PPC fixed
On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 14:16, der.hans wrote:
> mostly...
>
> It was borking on the USB mouse. Not my fault they don't have PS/2 ports on
> the box.
>
> Got Knoppix to boot, but it's having probs w/ something. I'll look into it
> later.
>
> As Craig said, c for cdrom.

-----
having a G3 on a USB KVM myself, I would have recognized that the KVM
was the problem. You never said anything about KVM until previous post.

I always keep an ADB keyboard around just in case I need to boot up from
CD - USB keyboard on ADB machines don't work until software loads -
kinda like Windows unless your BIOS supports USB Keyboard legacy support
and you actually turn the feature on.

Craig