InstallFest at UAT

Author: der.hans
Subject: InstallFest at UAT
Am 09. Sep, 2003 schw=E4tzte George Gambill so:

> Alan Dayley has volunteered to take care of sponsors but wants a commentm=

ent
> before starting. The commitment includes (among other things) time and
> place (I think we have that) AND:
>
> 1) Press Release(s)

I plan on working on that today. I was planning on releasing a mostly
finished release that could get fill ins after we get a project leader.

> 2) Web site announcing all the details I think someone named Jim has bee=

> mentioned here. Am I right?

Alan has been doing most of the web site stuff for us. I'm certain he can
use help, though.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  Stell dir vor, es ist Krieg und keiner geht hin...