Groupware collaboration solution?

Author: Austin Godber
Subject: Groupware collaboration solution?
Hi Allen,
    I have been wanting to try to use Mozilla Calendar to do this sort of thing.
It seems that the backend is just a webDAV capable web server and the clients
are all just Mozilla with the Calendar extension:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/faq.html#share

It uses ical standard.

Austin