Some Debian questions

Author: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Some Debian questions
I am playing with morphix and have it installed on an old box. It's pretty much a lightweight unstable debian distro. I am loving apt-get but coming from Suse I am having a few problems the biggest and most important one to me is I want to change Wm. I have Xcfe and have apt-getted? icewm now I want to get rid of Xcfe all together and have icewm as my only WM. I have been to debian.org and googled but can't find what I am looking for.
TIA
Frank

There are three kinds of people in this world those who can count and those who can't