Class requests (Was: Re: GNUe workshop Saturday)

Author: der.hans
Subject: Class requests (Was: Re: GNUe workshop Saturday)
Am 01. Sep, 2003 schw=E4tzte Alan Dayley so:

> I have had requests for "Beginning Linux" classes. I am not sure what

Speaking of intro classes. Last week I posted that Thurman's got some
classes going at SCC this semester.

For one in particular he'd like help from AZOTO and PLUG to teach the secon=
half.

###
The Intermediate Unix class is going to be about 50%
BASH programming and 50% SysAdmin. No prior programming
knowledge is assumed; however, I do assume the student
understands the command-line and can use a text editor.
I will do the BASH portion of the course first and I am
open to giving the class over to you and other PLUG members
to help us learn about being a Unix SysAdmin. We can plan
the content of the 2nd half of the class while the 1st half
is in progress. Last semester I introductory nutshells
on awk, sed, make and RCS.

The class meets Tuesday nights from 7:10pm until 9:40pm.
###

Who's up for helping out?

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  Freedom isn't everything, but without freedom you have nothing. - der.ha=
ns