Staroffice to word 97

Author: Richard L. Proctor
Subject: Staroffice to word 97
My wife created a bunch of documents in the native star office 6.0 format. I
believe the extension is .sgx, anyway she needs to send some documents to
someone who is using word 97, and abviously they can't view them in the star
office format. I tried to load the documents and then save them in word 97
format but there isn't any option, however, if I create a new document and
select save, then all the options appear for star office formats and word
formats.

How can I convert the existing documents to word 97 or atleast load them in
star office and save them in word 97 format.??

--

Richard L. Proctor
Krystal Computer Services