Cryptoapi/aes-cipher

Author: david uhlman
Subject: Cryptoapi/aes-cipher
The problem is with losetup, the redhat version does not include support
for encrypted loopback file systems.

If you aren't comfortable compiling use the rpm and directions on this
page (it is for redhat 8 but it is the same)

http://bob.plankers.com/other/linux/loopback_efs.html

If you are comfortable compiling use the patch from
http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/loop-AES-latest.tar.bz2 at
http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/ for util-linux, I don't think it goes
on clean to redhats very patched util linux version though, use the
vanilla util-linux from the maintainers.

The bob plankers rpm is really easy and messes with the minimal stuff.
Just remember not to overwrite it with up2date, apt-get or red carpet.

Sincerely,
David Uhlman
CTO 50KM Inc.