Linux on the xbox.

Author: Rob Wultsch
Subject: Linux on the xbox.
The reason that I had requested using non public record communication
methods is because I am thinking of using Evox (hacked version of the
msft boot rom) rather than Crommel.

Mostly I am wondering if you used the Bert is Lieing to Ernie expliot or
if you put in a mod chip.

At this point I think I am going to use the Bert is... expliot to load
up Evox and then install a larger drive. Next install X-Box media player
and then perhaps debian.