UNIX class at SCC

Author: Daniel
Subject: UNIX class at SCC
--=-A4KyLDQbQHYZdgyUeyVP

How applicable is UNIX system administration to Linux? I'm thinking
that bash programming is close to %100 applicable to Linux.

Daniel Cardenas

On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 03:02, der.hans wrote:

> moin, moin,
>
> Thurman's teaching an intermediate UNIX class over at SCC.
>
> The Intermediate Unix class is going to be about 50% BASH programming and
> 50% SysAdmin. No prior programming knowledge is assumed; however, he assumes
> the student understands the command-line and can use a text editor.
>
> The class meets Tuesday nights from 7:10pm until 9:40pm on SCC's campus.
>
> Classes start this week, but there's still time to sign up.
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans

--=-A4KyLDQbQHYZdgyUeyVP

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
How applicable is UNIX system administration to Linux?&nbsp; I'm thinking that bash programming is close to %100 applicable to Linux.<BR>
<BR>
Daniel Cardenas<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<PRE><FONT COLOR="#737373" SIZE="3"><I>moin, moin,

Thurman's teaching an intermediate UNIX class over at SCC.

The Intermediate Unix class is going to be about 50% BASH programming and
50% SysAdmin. No prior programming knowledge is assumed; however, he assumes
the student understands the command-line and can use a text editor.

The class meets Tuesday nights from 7:10pm until 9:40pm on SCC's campus.

Classes start this week, but there's still time to sign up.

ciao,

der.hans</I></FONT></PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>