How to determine which /dev/sd* for my digital camera

Author: Bill Jonas
Subject: How to determine which /dev/sd* for my digital camera
--BwCQnh7xodEAoBMC

On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 at 02:41:58PM -0700, Derek Neighbors wrote:
> and viola, pictures are uploaded and memory card is blanked in a matter
> of seconds. SOOOO much better than a graphical interface!

Hmm, I stand corrected. I was extrapolating from my experience with my
Canon PowerShot A40.

--=20
Bill Jonas    *        *    http://www.billjonas.com/
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step
into the Road,  and if you don't keep your feet,  there  is  no knowing
where you might be swept off to."  --  Bilbo Baggins

--BwCQnh7xodEAoBMC

--BwCQnh7xodEAoBMC--