RCS mini-guide

Author: der.hans
Subject: RCS mini-guide
moin, moin,

I've done this a few times and finally decided to put it up where others can
see it.

It's a quick and dirty guide to RCS. It is not 'best practices', but it gets
you started and provides a minimalist HOWTO.

Please let me know if you have questions or comments.

One way to use RCS is for system configuration. Before you change a
configuration file check it in to RCS. Be careful due to the noted ownership
change, and due to it stripping write perms ( shouldn't be a problem for
most conf files ).

https://www.LuftHans.com/unix/

ciao,

der.hans
#  Motorraeder toeten nicht. Motorraeder werden getoetet.