Well, I did it again!

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: Well, I did it again!
I did what? I reinstalled linux again=2E HAHA! This time it was because Linu=
x would not switch to the user I had=20
created (first time it wasn't my fault out of about 4-5 reinstalls)=2E I cou=
ld only log in as root=2E When I tried the=20
GUI non-root it reset the screen and the login screen appeared again=2E When=
I tried su from a terminal window it=20
told me that permission was denied=2E So I just reinstalled it=2E Anyway, th=
at is beside the point! I now am=20
starting from scratch again and would like to know what email program you al=
l recommend=2E Kmail is in German=20
this time and I found a configuration option but it only configured the lett=
er header=2E (the To and From section)=20
So what do you all recommend (preferably one already on the system)=2E=20
:-)Mike(-:=20