Proper place for bug report on fdisk

Author: Rob Wultsch
Subject: Proper place for bug report on fdisk
I have come across an error in fdisk (in debian stable on sparc) that
confused the hell out of me for an hour. If you try to put swap (aka
type 82) on cylinder 0 of a disk with a sun label the fdisk will warn
you that you are fscking yourself because the swap will erase the
partition table (I think that is the correct term). However if you try
to put linux raid (type fd) there it will not warn you why you fsck
yourself.

I do not see a maintainer in the man or info pages, so who should I
write to?

Have any of you guys put in bug reports, just out of curiosity?

--
                                   .-.
Robert Wultsch                   // \\