Debian Party?

Author: der.hans
Subject: Debian Party?
Am 13. Aug, 2003 schw=E4tzte liberty young so:

> I didn't realize until i read the slasdot article today, but it seems as
> if Debian will celebrate a decade long run tommorrow...I check out
> debconf.org, and why isn't Phoenix listed ? ;)

Because they haven't registered the info I sent in :).

The GNU/Linux Stammtisch can be the debian GNU/Linux Stammtisch this time
around :).

If you make it to the presentation tomorrow night you'll see it could be th=
debian GNU/{Linux,Hurd,NetBSD,FreeBSD} Stammtisch.

> http://www.debconf.org/10years/#UnitedStates

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  A t-shirt a day keeps the noose (tie) away. - der.hans