Thank You, Linus!

Author: der.hans
Subject: Thank You, Linus!
Am 05. Aug, 2003 schw=E4tzte Ed Skinner so:

>      I absolutely love receiving virus/worm-burdened Emails now. Thank yo=

u,
> Linus, for giving us such a wonderful OS, and to all of the open source
> developers around the world that have helped make it (almost) impervious.
>      Today's installment came from somewhere "down-under" with a zip'd
> attachment revealing a "foo.exe" executable, all pretending to be an
> important message about this email account about to expire. Yeah, right!
>      Thanks to all for the wonderful entertainment!

Well, actually, thank whoever wrote the email program you're using.

Thanks them for having the forsight or lazyness to not include those virus
features.

Virusmail is just another form of SPAM. The difference is we know who is at
fault for all the viruses whereas SPAMmers could be anyone.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  Practice socially consious hedonism. Do whatever you want,
#  as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. - der.hans