Haste Makes Waste - Or Does It???

Author: Rob Wultsch
Subject: Haste Makes Waste - Or Does It???
On some mobo the first ide channel is faster/better/whatever than the
second, at this point however having a hard drive run at 66 should not
slow it down all that much as the bottleneck is in the hd. if so there
then the two are usally different colors.

This is my understanding and I can not be 100% sure that it is correct.