Postnuke vs Php-Nuke? HCR auth?

Author: der.hans
Subject: Postnuke vs Php-Nuke? HCR auth?
Am 29. Jul, 2003 schw=E4tzte Alexander Henry so:

> Should I continue, or just ditch the whole thing and go with PostNuke?

I don't know either well enough to make a technical suggestion. I am lead t=
believe that php-nuke has more problems than postnuke.

For non-technical reasons I have suggested on both the PLUG list and the
AZPHP list that we all stick to postnuke. Part of that is so that we, as a
community, build more expertise in one CMS. Part of it is such that we, as =
community, can put our efforts into fixing the problems we find in one CMS.
The main reasons for choosing postnuke over the others were that we appeare=
to have many people using it and Carl was contributing to the project.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  HERE LIES LESTER MOORE