check printing software?

Author: Jeremy C. Reed
Subject: check printing software?
Does anyone have any suggestions for any check printing software?

I want to have a gui menu prompting for each check field, such as branch
number, bank codes (which will use MICR), bank address, etc.

I have looked at

FreeCheck http://lager.dyndns.org/freecheck/
Makecheque http://www.hajhouse.org/linux/makecheque/

These don't have gui interfaces.

FreeCheck is interesting because it defines a variety of check styles, but
still I will need to modify it to match my partially pre-printed, blank
checks.

gnucash has check printing, but for only transactions that are part of
budget. (And I haven't use that feature yet.)

It seems like over a year ago, I tried a Tk script for printing checks,
but I can't find it anymore.

Jeremy C. Reed
http://bsd.reedmedia.net/