setup today

Author: der.hans
Subject: setup today
moin, moin,

I have an appt at 14:30 and will be heading in after that.

I am bringing a couple of power strips, a hub, a large tv with an svga port
that does 1024x768, some power cables, some ethernet cables, and a few misc.
things.

Anything else we need?

We will have Knoppix CDs with PLUG/AZOTO images. They are available for a $2
donation to AZOTO. I will have PLUG t-shirts for sale as well.

Can someone bring a big thing of water or something else to drink? I've got
some plastic and styrofoam cups I'll be bringing.

ciao,

der.hans
#  The Internet is the front line of the battle
#  to protect our freedom. -- Nathaniel Borenstein