PLUG Branded Knoppix for AZ Tech Expo

Author: der.hans
Subject: PLUG Branded Knoppix for AZ Tech Expo
Am 17. Jul, 2003 schw=E4tzte Austin Godber so:

> It just occured to me that I should be able to whip up some PLUG branded
> Knoppix discs in time for the Expo, I still have some CDRs that you guys
> donated to ASULUG for our install fest and could probably burn about 20
> disks.

The images on the CD look nice. It's great to have a PLUG-themed CD!

We'll have 70 CDs for the expo and later.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  "The purpose of IT is to seamlessly and transparently provide the other
#  9/10's of the [iceberg] for people who need to work with chunks
#  of floating ice." -- Strata Rose Chalup