PLUG Branded Knoppix for AZ Tech Expo

Author: Rob Wultsch
Subject: PLUG Branded Knoppix for AZ Tech Expo
shadow wrote:
> Austin Godber wrote:
>
>  >     It just occurred to me that I should be able to whip up some PLUG
>  > branded Knoppix discs in time for the Expo, I still have some CDRs that
>  > you guys donated to ASULUG for our install fest and could probably burn
>  > about 20 disks.

> I'm in the process of setting up a CD Duplication service. I was going
> to wait to announce this when I had finished the backend services, but
> now looks as good as any time.
>
> I have a Thermal CD Printer (Rimage Prism+) and a Linux based
> duplication cluster setup that can produce professional quality CDs
> (Thermal Printed, Black CD Media, etc.). I could produce about 20 or so
> for free, more if I can get some donations from PLUG Members or at the
> show. The price point for them retail is $1.30 each.
>
> Austin - drop me a line offlist so we can coordinate on this.

What all have you changed from normal knoppix, or were you planing on
using vanila knoppix?

I would love to see someone whip a a knoppix disc without the germanware
(like the version of openoffice.org and most other things), or some of
the bloat, but using 2.6.0 prewhatever... Then I would not have to learn
how to do anything... hmmm...

Boy I am lazy...