Anyone played with Knoppuix-STD yet?

Author: Ernest Baca
Subject: Anyone played with Knoppuix-STD yet?
I don't know much about KNOPPIX-STD, but does KNOPPIX have the source for
everything on the CD? I can't speak for the kNOPPIX-STD creator but my
understanding is that he installed these utilities from the Debian packages
using apt-get. Isn't that trusted enough?

I believe the source he puts on the CD is for utilities he didn't install
with Debians apt-get.

I do agree test it first and if it works then use it.

So test it and use it if it works.

Ernie Baca
Phoenix, Arizona

www.linux-forensics.com