Mozilla Mail 1.4 buggy?

Author: Dennis Kibbe
Subject: Mozilla Mail 1.4 buggy?
On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 13:25, Rob Wultsch wrote:
> Stability is not the problem for me, in fact 1.4 I have found to be the
> most stable. The notification banner thing has become all wonky instead.
> This is on my windows boot. My linux install (on the same machine) is
> going to stay at 1.3 for a while as I have some PITA dependency issues
> to deal with.
>
> Thanks for the info.

Rob,

I agree with David Uhlman that it is critical to remove an earlier
version. Uninstalling Mozilla 1.3 via the Win2k control panel left some
DLLs in the mozilla.org folder which I needed to manually delete before
1.4 would install.

If you've found Mozilla 1.4 "to be the most stable" I'm curious why you
slammed it as "the buggiest mozilla that I have dealt with" in your
original post.

Dennis Kibbe