Arizona Technology Expo ~ What we know- Update

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: Arizona Technology Expo ~ What we know- Update
I just got word from Rich (the expo coordinator) that the extra chairs will
be for a fee. So I suppose that we won't have 4 chairs but two.

Okay, This is what we know:

1- The 23rd is the date of the expo from 9AM to4. Set up is the day before
from noon til 6. the booth is 10 X 10

2- I will be there all day on the 23rd. From around 2:30 on the 22nd. I will
bring my computer if someone will configure everything to run on it
correctly (I am running M$ right now). The monitor is 19" but is 7 years old
(and looks older). If I get it running with Linux (knoppix) I will bring a
palm pilot. My printer will not come because it does not work.

3- Bill Lindley volunteered to be there (is it for all day Bill?) (Can you
bring a computer?)

4- We have the possibility of having an Athlon XP (2000) with two clients
and an Athlon XP (2200) and a warm body. Does this work with the date,
George. Is it possible to network the Athlons if they come? Would someone
happen to have a spare network card for me if I bring my computer?

5- Please tell me if you plan on coming to be a demonstrator. We are going
to have 2 chairs total there.

6- Please add whatever you desire and we will discuss it (as we shall
discuss the above points.