Best Place to Register a Domain Name, Opinions Wanted

Author: Peter Koegel
Subject: Best Place to Register a Domain Name, Opinions Wanted
Thomas,

we are a domain reseller. I know your problem. Domain reseller make not a
lot money and the most did't wont spend money on customer service. If you
only a reseller and not a ISP you run in problems. If you like to switch
all of your account to us - I can help you out in this case.
Peter
PS: We are not the cheepest - you get what you pay for.($35.00 year)
--
Peter Koegel
Xelia Wizard Systems Inc.