Fw: Arizona Technology Expo

Author: George Gambill
Subject: Fw: Arizona Technology Expo
Michael,

1) What was the date again?

2) I should be able (depending on the date) to provide one LTSP server
(Athlon XP 2000 with 512 memory) and two Thin Client workstations with very
old and very small monitors. We should be able to put anything we want to
demo (The Gimp, Open Office etc.) on this.

3) I should be able (depending on the date) to volunteer a warm newbe body.

4) Again, depending on the date, I may have another Athlon XP (2200) ready
by then, Distro to be determined (by PLUG if desired).

5) oh, and BTW, WELL DONE MICHAEL!!!!

George