Opinions Requested on Red Hat Network Update to the Kernel

Author: Austin Godber
Subject: Opinions Requested on Red Hat Network Update to the Kernel
Read the RedHat security advisory and decide whether or not its worth doing ...
there were two kernel updates recently ... one giving local users root privs.

https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2003-187.html
https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2003-098.html

It kinda depends on your situation or policies ... I would run it.

Austin