COX strikes again

Author: David Mandala
Subject: COX strikes again
That was my first thought too, but we verified that that is not the
case, he got several 500k .zip file attachments during the time I was
trying to send a 30k attachment. No there is something else going on but
with COX being silly there is no way to figure it out. As soon as cash
flow allows COX is toast, I've already dropped them for TV service all
that was left was Internet and that is gone as soon as I can afford to
switch.

I'm in the process of setting up a tunnel to my machine on the Internet
and using my own machine to relay. Then at least I can see what the
traffic is doing.

Cheers,

Davidm