Switch vs Router

Author: Rob Wultsch
Subject: Switch vs Router
Thanks. To clarify I have an agrement with one of my neighbors (who has
a fair quality firewall on it from my experience with "Shields UP") that
I can use his wireless network that has cox behind for a a very
reasonible fee. I do expect any security on my connection to the
internet, however I do expect that all of the machines withen my network
would be pretty safe.