Boot issue from cdrom on sparc 4m

Author: Robert Wultsch
Subject: Boot issue from cdrom on sparc 4m
Thanks for the help.
I had read the debian manual before attempting the install. I was asking
what my next step would be. I was hoping that I would be able to get
away with not net booting, but I guess that can not be helped. More
question will hopelfully not follow, but I know nothing about setting up
dhcp, so...

Thanks for the help.