Author: Alan Dayley
Subject: Next InstallFest - Volunteer Coordinators Needed
Much of the sponsor contribution will actually be in the form of prizes. I can handle both sponsor wrangling and prizes if we want since one results in the other. Additional help is always welcome!

It is also always possible that a sponsor may want to have a "booth" or table to show off their wares, manned by their own people (or not). The facilities should include some space for this possibility.

I will begin resource gathering for sponsor wrangling but I will not actually approach potential entities untill a date, time and place are set.

BTW, the Jim referred to for the web page is Jim (I can never remember his last name), PLUG Steering Committee Chair. I haven't seen him around lately. (shouts) "Jim, where are you!"

Alan