MS Access

Author: David Mandala
Subject: MS Access
Don't know about using the access file but here are some URL's that can
help you move it to MySQL quickly and easily and can let you access the
data in OpenOffice.

http://www.convert-in.com/acc2sqlp.htm
http://old.linuxworld.com.au/article.php3?aid=341&tid=1
http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/TSG/manuals/databases/mysql/odbc.html