Job listing cont.

Author: tickticker
Subject: Job listing cont.
Forgot some stuff. =20

If you have experiance with Postfix, courier IMAP, the Horde project (IMP=
,=20
PASSWD, FORWARDS, KRONOLITH etc) and spamassassin that would help, but no=
t=20
necessary. Will need to use RCS for version control. =20

Lot's of fun geek stuff to dig into at this site.

Over 1000 users, 2-3000 by the end of the year.

Cisco routers and IBM 2210 WAN routers as well. Some 3COM managed switch=
es.

Certifications include: Do you know your stuff? I WILL know.

anthony

On Friday 11 April 2003 03:23 pm, tickticker thought they were smart and=20
wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have a client that needs, at the core, someone who understands PHP an=

> some ASP. Linux admin duties, and some light end user support (setup
> account, change passwords, etc). I have already migrated Exchange to L=

inux
> with a PHP front end that will need some work, and need someone who can
> move their websites from IIS to Apache, and work with an ODBC connectio=

n to
> an AS400. Will also setup custom admin pages.
>
> Contract to start, possible hire. They are willing to pay at a rate of=

42k
> per year (3500/month) to start, it's better than nothing.
>
> They are located at roughly Peoria and 17.
>
> 8 hours a day ie 8-5 w/lunch or 7-4 w/lunch or 8-4 no lunch, whatever y=

ou
> want I guess.
>
> If you are not interested, pass it on to someone who might be. If you =

are
> interested, email me off list.

--=20

anthony