NFS Samba gateway

Author: sundar narayanasamy
Subject: NFS Samba gateway
Hi George,

I don't want to install Samba on any Unix system. I want o install Samba on a
Linux box and mount NFS shares from Unix to Linux and share the Linux as
samba to Win2k systems. That is, between unix servers and Windows 2000 Pro
clients there is only one Linux box NFS Gateway.

I don't mind having even a commercial solution. There should be a product
that all ready does this.

Sundar

Ps. We went through Win2K migration and realized some of the production
systems cannot work with NFS clients.