Wanted: Linux Sysadmin (Minus the "Sys")

Author: Steve Jovanovic
Subject: Wanted: Linux Sysadmin (Minus the "Sys")
Hiya,

If anyone is interested, we (Noumenaut Software, working on the Open
Source Java web journaling application, Skribe) could use a volunteer
sysadmin to do some very light tasks here and there.

We're hosted by a great ISP called dune.net, and they're very overworked
(and generously hosting us for free!). If we had a Linux admin who could
occasionally do some admin (non-root) work for us, you'd be helping both
dune.net and us out.

You'd be the go-to person for CVS, ircd, ssh, and related questions, as
well as responsible for maintaining our development and production
accounts and generally keeping us from shooting ourselves in the foot.

Orion (the Java app server), PHP, and JSP experience is a big plus!

(Hey, wait. Wrong job posting script! Job posting minus the "job." :) )

If you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks!

Steve