CD-ROM Recognition

Author: Clayton Stapleton
Subject: CD-ROM Recognition
I have two cd-rom's installed. one is a RO cd-rom and the other is a
RW cd-rom. They are both recognized by the BIOS at startup as
"Secondary Master: Memorex 48MAXX 1248AJ VWS4" and
"Secondary Slave CDU5211 YYS7". The Master is seen as
"/cdrecorder --> /dev/sr0" and the Slave as "/cdrom --> /dev/hdd"
in "/dev". When I put a bootable cd in the RW cd-rom and restart
the computer it displays the message "Boot from ATAPI CD-ROM"
and goes on to start loading the SuSE OS instead of reading the
cd-rom. I change the cd from the RW to the RO cd-rom with the
same results. Any suggestions on how to overcome this problem
will be greatly appriciated.

TIA
Clayton Stapleton